Yield: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup minced ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- chilled water or Sprite, to mix
- Mix the 1/2 cup of water with the ginger and squeeze through a strainer to get ginger concentrate.
- Add the sugar and the lime juice to this. Stir well till all the sugar dissolves.
- Adjust the sugar if you need to. Pour it into bottles and refrigerate.
- To serve, add a teaspoonful of this concentrate to each cup of chilled water or Sprite and mix well.
- Serve over ice.