- 1 tablespoon IGA Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Thai yellow curry paste, or 1 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium eggplant, (about 1 pound) cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound skimmed salmon fillet – preferably wild pacific – cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add curry past (or powder) and garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add eggplant and cook, stirring, until the eggplant is coated with the curry mixture (about 2 minutes).
Add coconut milk, fish sauce, and brown sugar to the pan. Bring to a boil; stir in salmon and sugar snap peas. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook stirring occasionally, until the salmon is cooked through and the peas are tender-crisp (about 5 minutes). Remove from the heat. Stir in basil and lime juice.
Do you have a recipe you’d like to share? If so, contact us via the button below.