Once again, Real Value IGA Supermarket will be staging Farmers’ Week – a week of appreciating and highlighting the exceptional contributions of Grenada’s farmers and agro-processors.
Between October 27th and November 1st, customers can visit the Supermarket and partake in a variety of sampling activities:
Wednesday 29th October
- Baron Foods (Condiments) – 11:00 a.m.
- Henwood Products (Passionfruit Syrup) – 12:30 p.m.
- Michelle’s Confectionary (Stews and Sauces/Dips) – 2:00 p.m.
- Winston Ottley (live demonstration with Papaya) – 2:00 p.m.
- Ellen Smalley (Pumpkin Jam, Tomato and Cardamom Delight, Hot Pepper Jelly) – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 1st November
- Grenada Goat Dairy (Cheese) – 11:00 a.m.
- John Batihk (Honey) – 12:00 noon
- De La Grenade Industries (condiments, Jams, Jellies) – 11:00 a.m.
- Ingrid Wegman (Pumpkin Bread) 2:00 p.m.
- Real Value IGA (Pumpkin Punch) 2:00 p.m.
In addition, we’ll also have various special Farmers’ Week related offers for Frequent Shopper cardholders.